- COMPATIBLE: Suit for most common standard low / high temperature hot glue guns and can be used on multiple surfaces. 2.2 lbs box (1 kg), 80 pcs, Dimensions : .27″ (7 mm) Diameter x 12″ (30.5 cm) Length
- MULTIPURPOSE ADHESIVE: Hotmelt adhesive with perfect adhesive, good gloss and flexibility, adheres firmly in less than 30 seconds. Bonds to most porous and non-porous materials including but not limited to wood, most plastics, most metals, fabric, paper, ceramics, masonry, leather, cardboard, ribbons, cloth, etc. Appropriate when immediate bonding is required.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Apel Hot Melt Glue Stick is a Synthetic resin based thermoplastic hotmelt adhesive, translucent, high viscosity and slow setting general purpose glue stick. Environmentally friendly and non-toxic, will not harm your body and prevent your project material from being burned.
- PERFECT STRENGTH: The strong tack, which heats up quickly and is sturdy, makes it easy to stick to many surfaces with great flexibility. It’s also Incredibly durable and long lasting.
- DIY COMPANION: Perfect installations in craft, hobbies and DIY, performing general repairs and a whole range of other tasks. APEL Hot Melt Glue Stick is made from non-toxic materials, ensuring safe, odour-free craft enjoyment.
APEL Hotmelt Glue Gun Stick
APEL Hotmelt Glue Gun Stick is used in processes such as wood, metal plastic (PVC etc.), fabric, leather, synthetic materials, cardboard closing, furniture repair, frame joining. The glue glides onto the surface when heated and melted, providing a strong bond between the materials you are working with. Just insert the individual glue stick into your glue gun and apply the fine molten glue to the relevant surface after a short heating time.
The bonded glue maintains the density and strength, avoiding brittleness, breakage and snapping. The clear adhesive works with most common dual temperature hot glue guns. APEL Hotmelt Glue Gun Stick is weather-resistant and incredibly durable, also keeps your projects safe from seasonal temperature swings.