- Precision Applicator – With the tapered applicator of our super glue, you can ensure that the glue gets exactly where it needs to be and nowhere else. There will be no drips, spills, or messes from the bottle when using our super glue.
- Quick Bonding Time – Our super glue for plastic is practical to use. You won’t be stuck waiting for the glue to dry, and you won’t need to use clamps for your project, either. The instant glue cures in just a matter of seconds, so you can move on.
- Versatile – Mitreapel’s super glue can be used in many different circumstances and applications. Perfect for quick fixes and repairs, the glue for plastic can be used on metal, tile, ceramic, glass, PVC, leather and more.
- Strong Adhesive – With just a few drops of super glue per inch of your project, our glue will provide a superior hold. The instant glue is not waterproof, but when treated properly you can expect it to have a strong, long-lasting bond.
- Easy Application – The glue for plastic is easy to use! Simply apply a few drops of it where needed on your project, hold it together for a few seconds to allow the bond to form, and the instant glue will cure within 2 to 3 seconds. Thin Viscosity – Thin showing that the liquid’s thickness is comparable to that of water. The Super glue is used for high gloss finishes, inlays, penetrate, and stabilizing fractures.
So Many Applications
Our super glue for plastic can be used on a variety of surfaces, even glossy, shiny, and nonabsorbent smooth ones!
The super glue is great to have on hand for quick toy repairs, building models or fixing broken tools.
This glue is not suitable for use on Styrofoam or concrete surfaces.
Perfect Bonding Speed
The instant glue offers precise application and it cures quickly. In just 2 to 3 seconds, your projects can be finished and ready for use.
No messy and noticeable glue lines when you use our super glue! The glue goes on clean with our precision tip, and then the super glue for plastic dries clear.
When properly applied and treated correctly, this super glue offers an excellent bond strength that will last a long time.
Easy To Use
When using the super glue, you won’t need clamps or any extra tools to accomplish your task.
Simply apply the instant glue where it is needed, hold the pieces together for 2 to 3 seconds while the super glue cures, and you are finished!
For simple, long lasting application and a quick dry time, our instant super glue is exactly what you’ve been looking for! Get yours today!