- Quick Dry – This solvent free liquid adhesive helps with a variety of projects. After being clamped together, the construction glue dries in just 2-3 hours and is water-ready in 24-48 hours. No need to wait for weeks for your adhesive to cure!
- Multiple Applications – Our construction adhesive can be used on several different materials. It bonds to concrete, glass, plastic, brick, tile, most metals, and more. This glue does not work well with Teflon, polyethylene, or polypropylene surfaces.
- Strong Bond – The moisture curing adhesive offers a bond that is strong and durable. When our specially formulated construction glue is used properly, it joins surfaces, dries relatively fast, and provides a long lasting bond for your project.
- Water Resistant – Our tile adhesive is ideal for use indoors & outdoors. The glue is resistant to water (but not UV rays) and will hold up in wet areas. You can use our liquid adhesive in construction applications, for decorative purposes, and more.
- Easy To Use – For best results with the construction adhesive, clean the surface of your project from all dust, oil, & dirt. Apply the glue in short lines or dots and clamp your pieces together for at least 20 minutes. It will dry within a few hours.
Polyurethane Based Adhesive & Paintable Finish
The polyurethane base of our construction glue ensures you are getting a great bond for your projects. The glue is a single component moisture curing adhesive that will give you great results.
Once the liquid construction adhesive is cured, it can be painted. This makes our glue ideal for use in areas where you want a clean, professional finish.